Valorware, a UK developer, announced that it will co-develop and publish two new titles. A narrative-based RPG called Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis (co-developed by Pinku Kult) and a side-scrolling cute ’em up called Flewfie’s Adventure (co-developed by Cosmic Boop).
Additionally, both titles will be available as free playable demos during next week’s Steam Next Fest, which will highlight each game’s unique aesthetics and core gameplay loops. Both games will be streamed by developers on Thursday, June 17 and Saturday, June 19 at 12:00pm PT / 3:00pm ET, with Tom Au from Valorware, Hana Eaton from Pinku Kult, and Stephanie Newton from Cosmic Boop.
Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis
A desolate and unfriendly metropolis with a single big problem, Razore City is home to demons. You play as a Razore City citizen tasked by the mysterious Sh*kan Corporation to track down the mysterious girl in the fox mask who is behind numerous bizarre events in the city. Pinku Kult was originally an apparel brand, but with its cyberpunk designs and grasp of the ethos, it was a natural fit for creating video games. The game features 2D art and a completely original storyline in Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis. Discover twisted locations throughout the city while leveling up your team of misfits to finally face Hell itself.
The key features:
- Pinku Kult is a completely original world and story. Experience terrifying demons and dark tales of Razore City, the fox-masked girl, and a cast of colorful characters.
- There are many types and variations of boss battles to choose from, each one more deadly than the last.
- Design of dungeons and levels: The dungeons are meticulously crafted around the demons that live therein. Take on vicious enemies and solve intricate puzzles as you explore perilous dungeons and haunted mansions.
- Character customization: Choose outfits, hairstyles, and much more to make your player avatar unique. As you take on the demons that haunt the city, you will unlock more mysterious masks.
- Gameplay style based on turn-based battles: A more traditional approach to strategy and planning based on turn-based battles.
Cutemellow is under attack – Uzzu and his waves of monsters are plotting to destroy it!
Get ready for an epic adventure with Flewfie! Can you stop Uzzu and put an end to the chaos with the help of Bunn Bunn, Scientist Snail, and Pinky Panda? You’ll be flying over Sticky Caramel Coves, dazzling scenes of the Crystal Plains, and sneaking through the murky depths of the Abandoned Planet! Take on many quests as you explore each world!
The key features:
- A fun story with adorable original characters and beautiful artwork.
- Discover five unique worlds and meet new monsters as you explore five different environments.
- You can complete side quests from 5 different world maps to help those in need.
- Throughout the levels, you will find Glop the puzzlemaster! Play challenging puzzles and obstacles to test your skills. Are you able to save all of the bundrops?
- With unlockable skins hidden throughout the game, you can customize your UFO and Flewfie.
- Throughout your journey, you can level up your UFO to aid you in combat.
During the Steam Next Fest (16-22 June), players can try out Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis and Flewfie’s Adventure demos for free.