Thunderbird, the latest defender in Rainbow Six is the ultimate defence player. Quick, aggressive and sports the defender dream weapon loadout of Finka’s Spear .308 assault rifle. Her gadget is a healing bot called Kona that can restore health to those standing nearby. Question is, is Thunderbird OP?
After playing a few games it was clear that the Kona had swings and roundabouts. As a medic you can expect to be more UN medic complying with international protocols as you heal everyone (including enemies) who comes within range of the healing bot. The Kona does distribute health logically to those that need it more.
- It will be destroyed by one bullet
- Aside from being visible above or below ground, the Kona’s preference for floor placement makes it extremely vulnerable
- It is disabled temporarily by EMP grenades issued by Thatcher
- The Shock Drone from Twitch destroys it
- Lasers from Zero’s camera might destroy it
Her load out is either Caveira’s SPAS shotgun or Finka’s Spear .308 assault rifle.Thunderbird can target long distance targets and deal maximum damage, though she is limited to 1X sights only.
Thunderbird has a 3-speed rating and the choice of impact grenades or nitro cell.