In Hearts of Iron IV, a grand strategy wargame from Paradox Development Studio, players around the world have been challenged to build and defeat history’s most horrific war machines. A wide variety of alternate histories have been explored by players as tanks and planes have been built.
As part of the Hearts of Iron IV Anniversary Bundle, you get:
- A collection of over 50 new airplane models of nations fighting in central and eastern Europe, including Germany, Poland, Romania, Yugoslavia, and Hungary.
- A collection of 13 new music tracks including the Soviet National Anthem, Lili Marlene, and My Pierwsza Brygada.
With the new Immersion Bundle, players can add more visual and audio details to the game, such as:
- The Hearts of Iron Radio Pack includes 35 songs across the three factions, as well as music from previous games.
- The Axis Armor Pack includes over 60 armored vehicle models for the German, Japanese and Italian armies, including the StuG III heavy tank, the Japanese experimental heavy tank, and the L-6 light tank.
- In addition to the M7 Priest and the French Renault tank, there are 50 armored vehicles from US, Soviet, British and French armies.
- There are 70 minutes of brilliant speeches from some of the most inspiring moments of the war. One of the most famous is MacArthur’s famous “I shall return.” Churchill declares a commitment to fight on the beaches.
The Mobilization Bundle has also been updated by Paradox to include all available Hearts of Iron IV expansions.