This new version of WWII tank combat is offered by the award-winning creator of Sky Gamblers series! With the introduction of their latest game, Atypical Games, the Apple Design Award-winning creator of the popular airplane dogfighting series Sky Gamblers, has done it again by bringing a recipe of user customization and progression to the iconic WWII tanks for the iPhone and iPad.
A revolutionary new approach to WWII tank battles is introduced in Infinite Tanks WW2. A unique card-based tank building system allows players to assemble different historical tanks by combining parts from different tanks. Create the ultimate fighting machine by assembling a new hybrid hybrid tank using your favorite tanks from the Second World War.
Almost every vehicle can be customized to match your preferences and playstyle, and you have an endless number of options.
In open environments inspired by historical battle locations, you take your war machine into battle.
Take on 12 missions over 5 historical theatres of war in the classic campaign mode. You can also play various game modes in competitive multiplayer online.
Unlock tanks from both sides of the war by using the two distinct progression trees.
Features of Infinite Tanks WWII
- Single-player progression drives a card-driven construction system.
- It is possible to mix and match many different vehicles and add aesthetic customization such as historic paint patterns and badges.
- Contains 12 missions for single players
- Seven-on-seven multiplayer online matches
- The most iconic WW2 tanks like: Sherman M4A1, M18 Hellcat, M26 Pershing, Type 1 Chi-He, Type 4 Chi-To, Panzer III ,Tiger II, Panther, Tiger 1, Panzer IV, Stug III, Jagdpanther, Panzer 38T, Churchill, Cromwell, Crusader, Matilda II, T-34, KV-1, SU-85, IS
- All historical environments are represented, including the sun-scorched battlefield in Africa and the frozen battlefront in cold-weather Russia.
- There are several custom games for both online and offline play, including King of the Hill, Capture the Bases, and Team Deathmatch.
- Tank parts can be damaged in a realistic manner with the help of realistic physics
- Critical damage and abilities are special mechanics.
Specific features of iOS:
- Game controllers are fully supported.
- iCloud and Game Center integration.
- With the Nintendo Switch, you can play multiplayer games across platforms