Online photos purportedly showing upcoming Battlefield ‘2042’ have surfaced with lots of details including classes – we’ve collated them below.
A wingsuit flying through a twister is shown in the featured image of the article. It looks reasonable deadly, but it is seriously epic.
On the next image, helicopters and V-22 Osprey Tilt-Rotors are shown attacking a cargo ship.
In the third image, the same container ship with the authentically destroyed Battlefield environment is portrayed alongside an image of a modern tank heading toward the front line in high-fidelity graphics.
Final image shows an environment reminiscent of the warzone, when troops jump off buildings in wingsuits under the tutelage of fighter jets after being charged from the sky by helicopters.
Whether they are authentic cannot be confirmed, but they certainly point back to the recent Reddit leak we wrote about earlier this week.
Along with the images a series of posts on twitter by @BattlefieldGI states that:
- Battlefield will have three editions: Standard, Gold, and Ultimate
- Battlefield 2042 will feature 7 vast maps for up to 128 players. “From Seoul’s cities to Egypt’s deserts, every map offers a unique experience based on the natural environment.”
- The next Battlefield will have an open beta, with those who pre-order able to get early access.
- Battlefield 2042 will include Wingsuits, Grappling Hooks, Robot Dogs, and more.
- Four classes: Recon, Support, Assault, and Medic
- Will be U.S.A. and Russia stand at the brink of war.
- Up to 128 players